AcuScalp™ - Ultimate Therapeutic Head Massager
Are you Suffering from ?
- Sleep Disorder or Insomnia - You may feel unable to get to sleep or sleep well at night, wake up feeling exhausted, or being sleepy during the day
- Headaches - They can be a sign of stress or emotional distress, or it can result from a medical disorder, such as migraine or high blood pressure, anxiety, or depression. People with chronic migraine headaches may find it hard to attend work and achieve daily tasks properly.
- Stress - Very often, stress arises from frustration, life changes, conflict, lack of control, and uncertainty.
- Hair Loss - When waking up in the morning, there may be an unusual large amount of hair on your pillow or when you comb your hair. This can be the cause of many factors, including stress, poor diet, hormones, genetics, medication, pregnancy...
Peace of Mind & Health Benefits
AcuScalp™ was designed on a mixture of Swedish & Chinese Influence and Acupressure Techniques. You will be sent into dreamland, leaving you totally renewed and completely blissed out at the end of your session.
How does AcuScalp™ Work ?
Simply place AcuScalp™ over your head for a lovely massage around your head and across your forehead. It’s comfortable to wear, and you can use it while walking around, sitting or even sleeping if you want to.
Simply adjust the helmet to fit using the three different knobs, making sure to leave space.
AcuScalp™ & Therapeutic Programs
AcuScalp™ comes with 4 relaxing massage programs, based on different settings :
- Deep Massage from an Air Pressure Massage mode. It has 4 intensity settings and massages your head by inflating and deflating the built-in air cushions.
- Hot Compress Massage mode with 2 heat options. It is the most enjoyable feature
- Vibration Massage with 10 patterns. The smallest intensity will barely caress your muscles, while the strongest one will shake your whole head. You can choose and adjust the vibration intensity with a simple push of the button, and you can pair it with other programs as well.
- Listen to some Relaxing Music during your massage with build-in speakers or headphones (included). One option is specially designed to alleviate mental and physical pain, one is designed to produce gentle environmental sounds, and the last one produces natural sounds.
AcuScalp™ massages your forehead, temples, back and side of the head. It’s easy to change the settings via the user-friendly remote control.
The handheld remote is easy to understand and use, and it will display all the working programs and their intensities on its small display. This will grant you full control of the massager, and it will allow you to customize every massage session to your liking.
AcuScalp™ & its Proven Benefits
Peace of Mind
Do not underestimate the ability of AcuScalp™ to calm your spirit and relax your body. Yes, even when it’s just your scalp being massaged, surprisingly, it makes you feel like the stress in your body is evaporating.
Acupressure Massage of the head has been proven to relax physical stress and achieve balance in the nervous system by increasing the level of good hormones.
Reduce Muscle Tension
Anyone who’s ever had a hairstylist massage their scalp knows that it’s remarkably relaxing to have the nerves on the skin’s surface stimulated with gentle pressure.
AcuScalp™ will provide you with an instant and regular self-served massage relaxation from anywhere & anytime.
Sleep Like a Baby
Do you toss and turn in bed every night? Try getting a scalp massage!
Use AcuScalp™ for 15 mins before heading to bed and you will find it much easier to sleep.
Remedy for Migraines & Headaches
If you’re hoping to alleviate a pesky tension headache or migraine, massage is a great choice. Research shows that scalp massage can help reduce the frequency of chronic headaches, as well as other benefits like mood boosts (through increases in serotonin, the “happy hormone”)
Improve your Hair Condition
Your hair becomes more prone to breakage and other damages because of the heat from the sun, constant styling, and brushing the hair while wet makes hair.
Incorporating AcuScalp™ into your hair care encourages healthy hair growth and inhibits hair loss. Revitalizing your scalp will help it to properly lubricate.
Boost your Blood Circulation
AcuScalp™ improves circulation within your head and encourages flow of blood to other parts of a human body and to boost your immune system.
Having proper blood circulation in your head and neck area doesn’t only loosen tight areas but also removes all toxins, dead skin cells, and dandruff from the scalp.
Research shows that scalp massage can lower blood pressure, reduce levels of stress hormones, and slow heart rate.
AcuScalp™ & Traditional
Traditional Chinese Medical Theory, through acupressure points, believes that vital energy or a life force called qi (chi) flows along meridians or channels in our body.
It is also believed that these 12 major meridians connect special organs or networks of organs, and create a system of communication throughout the body.
The meridians begin at your fingertips, connect to your brain and then connect to an organ associated with a certain meridian. According to this theory, when one of the meridians are blocked out or goes out of balance, illness can occur. Acupressure and acupuncture can help to restore balance in such a case.
with Eye Massager
AcuScalp™ PRO also features an Eye Massager to soothe your eyes and help you deal with tension around your face and head.
AcuScalp™ PRO uses air pressure to massage your head, temple and ocular area, as well as heat compression over the eyes and the back of the head. The air pressure should feel like having a massage therapist’s fingers massaging your head, offering a gentle but firm massage.
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout