🔥BURN CALORIES LIKE YOU’RE WORKING OUT WITHOUT THE EXERCISE PART.💯❤️️
The Sweat & Glow Portable Infrared Home Spa is a one person compact and portable sauna unit. It is designed to be used for personal health care, detoxification, stress and fatiguereduction by way of sweating. If you are one who places wellness top your list, then the portable Infrared Home Spa is a good addition to your health regimen.
The far-infrared sauna not only purifies fat cells, but also burns calories (up to 500 calories can be calculated in a full day).The use of far infrared (FIR) has proven to be the most effective for body shaping.
Improve the natural healing power of the human body.
Release negative ions.
The traditional sauna room / steaming is equivalent to anaerobic exercise, while the portable far-infrared home steaming health box is equivalent to aerobic exercise.
Heating helps to kill bacteria, viruses and tumors. The sweat formed in traditional saunas is 95% to 97% water. In an infrared sauna, only 80% to 85% of the sweat is water. The remaining 15% to 20% consist of cholesterol, fat-soluble toxins, etc..
Primarily customers love and choice is subjective and more often than not a product just resonates with so many people and just caught their fancy and love, Well, Sweat & Glow Sauna reviews, are 5 star rated and we we highlighted some of the features for you that we think make Sweat & Glow the best.
The Sweat & Glow Portable Infrared Home SPA can be set up just about anywhere at home, in hotels and even when you travel. It can be set up in your bathroom while washing, in the living room while reading or watching your favorite TV show, on your balcony while relaxing…anywhere… you just get to enjoy a sauna experience whenever and wherever you want.Without taking so much space in your personnel space.It can fit in anywhere in your apartment, just wherever you want it and whenever. And you can just as well pack, clean and store away after use….just like that! You also can program your sauna sessions for up to 1 hour and 140 degree Fahrenheit maximum temperature.
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
I bought this blanket to help with muscle/joint pain and weight loss. It’s been almost 2months now and truly enjoy using the blanket. I would give it 2min to warm up, put some meditation music on and relax. I have noticed I sweat less with my arms out, so to make it work I keep everything inside the blanket. It does get hot, depending on the setting so I wear a thin under clothes or place a towel under me and it feels very comfortable. I feel the heat going into my joints and it really helps to ease away the pain. Your heart rate does go up. So when done, I will remove myself from blanket and just lay still for a few minutes to cool down and wait for my heart rate to drop to normal.
This "sweat bag" I like to call it is AWESOME! I was paying $80/mth to go a salon that offered it an hour twice a week. This product was totally affordable, heats even better than the salon one, and is easy to wipe clean and roll up to store until next "sweat session". I highly recommend this product!
Perfect in every way! You will burn calories while you’re in the blanket. As your body temperature heats up, your heart rate will increase—you won’t feel like you’re exercising, but your body responds because of the heat by raising your heart-rate, thus burning more calories. I believe you can burn up to 500+ calories per 30 minute session. I’m not an expert in this methodology, however, I’ve done quite a bit of research and the spa had some info about calorie burning that I looked into.
After reading a bunch of reviews of this blanket I decided to go ahead and buy it. I was not disappointed at all, in fact I was impressed with the quality of the blanket and boy do you get a good sweat on.